1. Use of personal data
1.1 We, FAZ Floridsdorfer Allergiezentrum GmbH (FN 200481a), 1210 Vienna, Pius-Parsch-Platz 1/3, process your personal data only in strict compliance with the Datenschutz-Grundverordnung (DSGVO - General Data Protection Regulation, as amended), if
- you have given us your consent for one or more than one purpose (Art 6 (1) sub a) DSGVO);
- this is required for performance under a contract with you or for implementing pre-contract measures taking place upon your request (Art 6 (1) sub b) DSGVO);
- it is required for compliance with a statutory obligation we are subject to as controllers in terms of data privacy legislation (Art 6 (1) sub c) DSGVO);
- other prerequisites are given or have to be complied with by us pursuant to Art 6 DSGVO.
1.2 Only such personal data will be collected, processed and transferred to recipients in terms of data privacy legislation which are required for implementation and handling our services as agreed with you or for you within the scope of the operation of an allergy facility, or which you made available for us on a voluntary basis.
2. Retention of your personal data
2.1 We shall not retain your data longer than is required for complying with our contractual or statutory obligations or for asserting, exercising, defending and warding off claims.
2.2 We shall automatically erase data collected for implementation of pre-contractual measures unless within the subsequent 30 days after their having been processed (e.g. on the basis of your electronic registration for a first treatment appointment) a contract with you will become effective.
3. The rights you, as a person affected, have to information, rectification, erasure and restriction of processing as well as to objection
3.1 Provided that the respective statutory prerequisites are complied with or have to be observed by us, you as a person affected in terms of data privacy legislation are at any time authorized,
- to request from us information regarding your personal data filed by us (Art 15 DSGVO)
- to request rectification of your personal data if they are incorrect (Art 16 DSGVO)
- to request deletion of one or the other of your personal data (Art 17 DSGVO)
- to claim restriction of processing of one or the other of your personal data (Art 18 DSGVO)
- to object to processing of one or the other of your personal data (Art 21 DSGVO)
- to exercise your right to transferability of your personal data, to the extent this is technically workable (Art 20 DSGVO), and
- to revoke your consent to use of your personal data, also without giving the reason (Art 13(2) sub c) DSGVO).
3.2 If you believe that processing of your personal data by us violates data protection legislation as applicable or that your data privacy rights have been violated in a different manner you may lodge a complaint with the Austrian Data Privacy Authority [Österreichische Datenschutzbehörde], A-1010 Vienna, Hohenstaufengasse 3, as regulatory authority competent in such case.
3.3 Your request for information, rectification, deletion, restriction of processing, objection, revocation, as well as any other question regarding your right to data privacy can be addressed to our data privacy officer at the following address of our allergy facility:
FAZ Floridsdorfer Allergiezentrum, attn Datenschutzbeauftragter [data privacy officer], A-1210 Vienna, Pius-Parsch-Platz 1/3